Welcome Bloggers to another week of Dishing It & Digging It Link party. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Have you planned something special for your loved one?
This week my husband and I spent a lot of time searching the web for a new car. Checking to see exactly what we wanted and the prices. We then went out to numerous car dealers to sit in them and figure how exactly what we wanted. Very exhausting and then you have the salesmen to contend with. We chose a Toyota Highlander SUV.
I shared another Valentine's table with some bling!
I also shared our Baker's rack all decorated for Valentines
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Angie - The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter __________________________________________________
How to Make Yourself the Most Adorable Valentine You Will Get This Year
Thank you bloggers!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST.
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased at our link party.
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.