This winter has been very mild in Florida and I am so happy about that, since I have a small garden. My garden has been producing green peppers, tomatoes, and I have three avocado trees that are growing nicely as well. I have plans on planting a few more vegetables this year and hope they do well, since I am a novice at gardening.
This week I shared this sweet Happy Valentine's Day rag wreath over at Rustic & Refine.
On to the party!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST.
Here is a party button if you need one:
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased at our link party.
So let's get this party started!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining our link party.