Welcome to the the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party.
My favorite time of year and I am have created this lovely
Fall Subway Art. Stop by and see how I did it.
Our host this week is:
or come outside with me and dig in the dirt with:
Here are your hosts for the Party:
Angie Lituri - Angie The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa Lund - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google + | Twitter
Linda McCaskell Primmer - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google + | Twitter
Christine Graves - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google + | Twitter
Lori Leeper - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Ok, it's Feature Time!
|DIY Craft - How To Make Velvet Pumpkins|
|Glitz and Glam in the Dining Room|
Thank you bloggers! Now for the rules:
Please take a minute to read them, they have CHANGED!
- Please share this party via Social Media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the #Hashtag #DIDI so we know who is a giver.
- A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
- You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Crafts, DIY Projects, and Recipes.
- Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
- By joining our linkup, your are granting us permission to use your photo(s) submitted on Social Media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST.
Here is a party button:
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased at our link party.
So let's get this party started! Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!