Your host this week is Heather from New House New Home
Thank you for joining us today. This is going to be my last time as co-host of Dishing It & Digging It as I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from the blogging world. As much as I love blogging, I'm finding that my priorities are changing as my husband prepares to retire at the end of the year. My garden is calling, the golf course needs me and I generally need to take a bit of time away from the computer. I'll be posting occasionally as the call of the blog returns, but for the remaining weeks of summer I won't be around too much. I'll be reading your blogs though! So don't stop creating gorgeous home decor ideas, making beautiful dinners and gardening to your hearts content. And continue to check out the other hosts of Dishing It & Digging It as the party continues each Sunday at 4 PM ET.
Now on to the party!!
FLAG UPCYCLED DENIM BUNTING - PILLAR BOX BLUE
Now it's your turn - add your latest posts - home decor ideas, DIY, recipes, tablescapes and gardening ideas.
Here's the rules:
- Please share this party via Social Media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) If you’re unable to share then please link back to us in your blog post or on your sidebar.
- A link back to us is NOT mandatory, but to get featured it is.
- You can link up to 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Crafts, DIY Projects, and Recipes.
- Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!