Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

The eve before Christmas and I am busy cooking for tomorrow's meal and I have a delicious spanish meal for my hubby and kiddos tonight. Tonights we are going to have rice, black bean and roasted chicken and for dessert a coconut flan. Yummy!

As I was cooking just thinking about you and I wanted to take a moment and wish you and your families a Happy and Bless Christmas. Pray you all have a safe and happy time with your families and friends. I am truly grateful for all of you and pray you will have a prosperous new year!

I have some pictures to share with you all.


My tree has all gold and red. I guess I will always be traditional at heart.  
I thought I give you a better picture of my mantle. I went all gold with pop of red. : ) 

These drawing were from my son and daughter and just had to add them to the decorate. 
An early Christmas gift from my sister and it's red because she know I love red. TY, sis
Very sleepy little girl and its not even Christmas. LOL




5 comments:

  1. Ohhh wow Vanessa, your mantle is very beautiful indeed... so cosy. i love your stockings!
    Christmas wishes to you and your family...lets have a fab day tomorrow. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures - thanks for sharing :)

    Merry Christmas, my friend!

    Hugs to you,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantel is adorable. I like the gold and red!

    I'm having a PINTEREST Social hop. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your Pinterest. If you don't have Pinterest it's ok, come link up your blog.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/pinterest-party.html

    I'm also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week beginning in January. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/looking-for-pinners.html

    Have a crazy beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are adorable and those gold stockings are beautiful. I love displaying my kids childhood Christmas art and ornaments too. They hold special memories. Enjoy that sleeping little one on the couch! So sweet!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.