Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Special Guest Host - Janny from Que Linda

In keeping with my theme for Valentine's day, I have today Janny from Que Linda. I always LOVE stopping by her blog and seeing her latest creations. Janny is either sewing, crafting, cooking or creating beautiful decor for her home. You need to check out her lovely blog. 

I'm so grateful that Vanessa asked me to be a guest today!  I always love stopping by to see what she has up her sleeve.  I usually craft to my heart's content over at Que Linda, but today I want to share with you a couple printables I made for Valentine's Day.



Cupcake toppers are a fun way to dress things up- especially since I don't have frosting skills.  They're simple and sweet.  Sometimes it's all about the details, right?



Right click on the image below and save the image.  Then you can print.  All you need are a few toothpicks.


I also made some gift tags below.  Enjoy~
Thanks for inviting me to be a guest today, Vanessa!
&
Happy Valentine's Day!

I love these cupcake toppers and gift tags and just in time for those Valentine's Day parties at school, church or just for our personal use! Thank you Janny, for being apart of my Valentine's theme party. We LOVE your Kind comments, so drop us a line. Have a great weekend.

Hugs,

Vanessa



4 comments:

  1. There's something about toppers on food that make it so much more fun. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me as a guest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa,

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Thanks for the printouts.

    xo,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcake it's look fantastic.
    Pati

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.