Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine's Day Etsy Shop - The Little Treasures

Hello, Home Sweet Butterfly readers!
My name is Maya and I am the person behind The Little Treasures, my blog where I write about my adventures in crafting and I also run a small shop on etsy called Sewella where my love for the crocheted treasures is at its full splendour.

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be here and I must say a huge "Thank you" to Vanessa for the invitation because Valentine is really special for me and my husband and has a deep emotional value for us. You see, our daughter Eva was born on Valentine's - the crown of our love.When it comes to Valentine, I believe that many of the pieces I make for my shop reflect my love for crocheted lace as it has always reminded me of something vintage and romantic, highly feminine and deeply attractive.


I am also madly in love with colors and that is also conveyed in my creations. They breathe with vigour, strength and passion and truly manifest the yearn and desire for love and joyful life.
I wish everyone a Happy (early) Valentine! If you like my crochets, do stop by my shop and you are also welcome to browse through my blog. I'd love to have you over!

Maya

8 comments:

  1. Awesome items! Definitely going to have to check the shop out... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vanessa for having me over and to Bethany for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the colors you use in your creations. They make me happy. Just beautiful, Vanessa. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Nancy

      Thank you, but these lovely creations are made by Maya from Little Treasures. She is a blogger and has her own Etsy Shop. Stop by and check her out.

      Vanessa

      Delete
  4. Wow... your shop is lovely! Really beautiful pieces. great that bloggers have guests... lovely bkog post.
    jennie. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Maya, fantastic presentation! I love your work as you know. Now I'll go visit your blog Vanessa, I know we have at least one thing in common, we like Maya's creations! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Papgena and reyah: Thank you so much! You are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.